1. USER INFORMATION
REFAAT GUIRGUIS ABDALLA GUINDI, hereafter the RESPONSIBLE, is the Controller of the User’s personal data and informs him/her that these data shall be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April (GDPR) and the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December (LOPDGDD), providing the following information on the processing:
Purpose of the processing: keep a business relationship with the User. The expected actions in order to carry out the processing are:
- Referral of advertising commercial communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical via, current or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and will be related to its products and services, or from its partners or suppliers with which the RESPONSIBLE has reached any promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Process request orders or any other type of request made by the User through any form of contact that are made available.
- Forward the newsletter of the website.
Legal basis of the processing: the Data Subject’s consent.
Criteria for data conservation: data shall be stored for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the processing, and when such purpose is no longer necessary the data shall be erased with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data or their complete destruction.
Data communication: the data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
- Right to withdraw the consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and erasure of their data and the restriction or objection to their processing.
- The right to file a claim with the Spanish Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the current legislation.
Contact details to exercise your rights:
REFAAT GUIRGUIS ABDALLA GUINDI. Passeig Sant Joan Baptista de La Salle, 32, local 2. 43850 Cambrils (Tarragona)
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by checking the corresponding permission boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept, that their data are necessary to fulfil their request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User warrants the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful and it is responsible for communicating any changes thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE notifies and assures Users that their personal data will not be disclosed to any third parties and will always ask for the prior consent, informed and unequivocal by the owners, when transferring their data to third parties. All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary to provide an optimal service to the User. In the case that all data are not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided are completely customised to the User’s needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on the protection of personal data, the CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for processing the personal data for which they are responsible, and is manifestly complying with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that all appropriate technical and organisational policies have been implemented to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users, and has communicated the appropriate information for them to be able to exercise their rights and freedoms.